BEST DEAL OFFERING ANGEL LIQUIDITY/EXIT OF THE YEAR
Nominations for this award can be from the business itself or the investors, including individual angel investors, syndicates or networks. The business needs to have been backed by angels as part of its funding journey, but could have subsequently attracted further funding sources to grow and expand the business. Nominations can be in relation to any sector.
The nomination should demonstrate how the deal enabled the angel investor(s) to achieve full or partial liquidation of their shares in the investee business, with a successful return for the investors and a positive outcome for business. The nature of the liquidity model and approach must be described and the parties involved (e.g. VC, Private Equity, Special Fund, M&A, MBO, Secondary Markets IPO etc.). Information on the outcomes (including returns where known) for the angel investors, as well as any specific outcomes for the business should also be given where possible.
Sponsored by Asset Match
About Asset Match
Founded and managed by a Top Tier team of industry professionals with decades of international business experience, Asset Match provides a full-spectrum solution for:
• Investors who want to trade in shares of private (unlisted) companies.
• Shareholders who wish to unlock liquidity through trading shares held in private (unlisted) companies.
• Investors who want to invest in selected companies that are en-route to an IPO or in a growth-stage.
• Companies en-route to an IPO that want to establish a market-driven share price, or raise pre-IPO funding.
• Companies that wish to raise capital for a potential future IPO, or for business development.
• Brokers and intermediaries that want to use the Asset Match products and services to assist their client-companies or clients.
• Brokers and intermediaries that want to refer their client companies or investors to the Asset Match products and services.
• With all of the above able to be done at a fraction of the standard costs and lead-times associated with the traditional methods of implementation.